Moms Pray Friday – God Is Setting Up Residence in Your Neighborhood
I have since come to realize that God’s promises are ever true and ever sure. He cannot fail if He has promised you. He’s a good and faithful God like that.
See what He has promised you again today:
“Don’t make idols for yourselves; don’t set up an image or a sacred pillar for yourselves, and don’t place a carved stone in your land that you can bow down to in worship. I am God, your God.
2 “Keep my Sabbaths; treat my Sanctuary with reverence. I am God.
“If You Live by My Decrees . . .”
3-5 “If you live by my decrees and obediently keep my commandments, I will send the rains in their seasons, the ground will yield its crops and the trees of the field their fruit. You will thresh until the grape harvest and the grape harvest will continue until planting time; you’ll have more than enough to eat and will live safe and secure in your land.
6-10 “I’ll make the country a place of peace—you’ll be able to go to sleep at night without fear; I’ll get rid of the wild beasts; I’ll eliminate war. You’ll chase out your enemies and defeat them: Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand and do away with them. I’ll give you my full attention: I’ll make sure you prosper, make sure you grow in numbers, and keep my covenant with you in good working order. You’ll still be eating from last year’s harvest when you have to clean out the barns to make room for the new crops.
11-13 “I’ll set up my residence in your neighborhood; I won’t avoid or shun you; I’ll stroll through your streets. I’ll be your God; you’ll be my people. I am God, your personal God who rescued you from Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians. I ripped off the harness of your slavery so that you can move about freely. Leveticus 26: 1 – 13
- Lord, I thank You for keeping me and being my shield. I am so grateful because You are a good and faithful Father. Thank You for the grace to be called your daughter. I am truly privileged.
- I thank You for the great and precious promises you have given unto me.
- Father, I thank You for grace to keep your word and your commandments. I thank You because You have supplied both the will and the ability to keep your covenant. For this, Lord, I am grateful to You.
- Today, I thank You Lord because I will begin to see a manifestation of all your promises for me. (Begin to declare the promises in the verses above and personalize them)
- I thank You Lord because I am getting the rains of abundance when I need them – in and out of season.
- I thank You my Father for your promises of security and safety.
- I am grateful for your promise of peace round about me.
- I appreciate You Lord for giving me Your Full Attention. I’m humbled and privileged to be an object of Your interest and attention. I’m in awe of Your love for me.
- I thank You Lord because You are ensuring my prosperity and we’ll being. How honored I am!
- I thank You because my barns will be full from one period to the next. Thank You for your promise of continous and everlasting supply.
- I thank You because I have such overflowing abundance that I am a conduit of Your blessings even unto others.
- Lord, thank You for setting up residence in my neighborhood! I am so glad because when You’re in the neighborhood, awesome things will show up with You.
- Thank You Lord for being mindful of me today. I am grateful to You Lord forever.
Thank You Lord for the manifestation of all these promises as I have declared in Jesus name.