Daughters Pray – God Can Be Trusted
“LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, LORD. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.” – Habakkuk 3:2
God’s reputation precedes Him. He’s a God that is Worthy of our trust. Our hearts can safely rest on His promises because He is still in the habit of performing miracles.
As we pray today, let your heart be settled in the fact that this our God has never failed, and He’s not about to start with you.
This Morning, we Pray:
- Thank God for His promises that are sure.
“The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22-23
- Thank Him because His reputation precedes Him as an awesome God.
- Thank Him because He is a God that our hearts can safely trust in.
- Pray that the Lord will show Himself mighty in your situation, and glorify Himself in your life
- Pray that you will begin to experience His awesome deeds in your life, home, family…[mention the areas of your life]
- Pray that the awesome deeds of God in your life will be on ‘Auto-Repeat’ – they will never end.
- Pray that the Lord will show forth His Glory in your time and in your life.
- Ask that the Mercy of God will be evident upon your life
- Ask that the Mercy of God will speak for you and yours where judgment should have spoken.
- Ask that you and yours will never be cut away from the Mercy of God.
We Pray in Jesus Name.